The standard WooCommerce install/setup might work well when you’re first starting your online store, or if you need something basic. But, if you need to customize WooCommerce and get it working harder for you, we’re here to help.
Here at Iconic, we love to help WooCommerce store owners create stores that drive more sales, increase conversions and provide the best possible experience for customers.
This is why we’ve combined all our articles, tutorials, and resources into this guide. We’ve broken it down into sections so you can jump straight to the part that you need help with.
Click one of the below categories to get started:
Customize the WooCommerce product page
When it comes to being able to customize WooCommerce, most people start with the product page. After all, it’s on this page that most online stores win or lose sales. The following articles have been written to help you customize this page, from cross-selling to upgrading your product gallery and more.
- How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Add a Featured Video to Your WooCommerce Product Gallery
- Improve WooCommerce Related Products
- How to Add the ‘Frequently Bought Together’ Feature to WooCommerce
- How to Install WooCommerce Image Zoom on Your Site
- Set Multiple Prices per Product on WooCommerce
- How To Add Color Swatches In WooCommerce
- Create a Configurable Product in WooCommerce
Customize the WooCommerce category pages
When customers browse your site, they will probably spend a lot of time looking through your category or product listing pages. In order to make this process faster and encourage quicker purchases, customizing your category page is a must. Here are our articles to help:
- How to Customize the WooCommerce Category Page for More Sales
- WooCommerce Product Categories: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Flip or Change a Product Image on Hover in WooCommerce
- How to Search and Filter Products by Attribute in WooCommerce
- How to Add a Product Lightbox or Quickview to Your WooCommerce Store
Customize the WooCommerce checkout
The standard checkout that comes with WooCommerce isn’t bad, but it could be so much better. In order to avoid checkout abandonment, reduce load times and customize your WooCommerce checkout to suit your business, the following articles will help:
- How to Customize the WooCommerce Checkout Page
- How to Create a Multistep Checkout in WooCommerce
- How to Prevent Cart Abandonment in WooCommerce
- The Better Way to Add a Guest Checkout in WooCommerce
- How to Add Delivery Date and Time Slots to WooCommerce
Managing WooCommerce variations and attributes
Product variations and attributes within WooCommerce can be complicated to set up. Either that or they might not provide you with enough customization. Variations just so happen to be one of our specialties here at Iconic. So, the following articles will help you to set up variations and attributes, manage them with ease and get them working harder for you:
- The Ultimate Guide to Setting Up a WooCommerce Variable Product
- How to Add Custom Fields to Product Variations in WooCommerce
- Display Variations Using the WooCommerce Product Filter
- How to Filter Products by Attribute in WooCommerce
- Set Multiple Prices per Product on WooCommerce
Manage and update your WooCommerce site
Managing a WooCommerce store can get pretty complicated, as can updating it and keeping it running as smoothly as possible. So, in order to help store owners, we’ve rounded up some of our best articles to help make your job easier:
- How to Manage WooCommerce Product Image Sizes
- Are Your WooCommerce Images Blurry? Here’s How to Fix Them!
- How to Use Product Shortcodes in WooCommerce
- How to Update WooCommerce the Right Way
- Get the Product ID in WooCommerce and Use It
Improve WooCommerce customer experience
Customer experience is sometimes overlooked when it comes to customizing your online store. However, it’s possibly one of the most important investments you can make to increase sales and keep your customers coming back. So, here are our top articles to help you start thinking about customer experience:
- How to Add Wishlists to Your WooCommerce Store (In Just 5 Simple Steps)
- WooCommerce My Account Shortcode: How to Use
- How to Customize the My Account Page in WooCommerce
Increase sales and customers in WooCommerce
When you want to customize WooCommerce, one of the first areas you’ll want to improve, is sales. It’s not surprising. After all, it’s probably the reason you started your online store in the first place. We’re here to help with our articles for increasing sales and customers in WooCommerce:
- How to Use Video to Inspire More Sales in Your WooCommerce Store
- Why You Should Create Product Bundles in WooCommerce
- How to Add a Related Products Pop up to WooCommerce
- How to Cross Sell in WooCommerce
We love helping you customize WooCommerce
So there we have it, our best articles, tutorials, and resources to help you customize WooCommerce and get the most out of your online store.
We’re passionate about the power you have to optimize your online store. So much so, we put all the knowledge and experience you see above into the plugins we create for WooCommerce.
Want to see how our plugins can help improve your store? Check out our full range.
Get all our WooCommerce plugins, plus every plugin we make in the future.
Increase conversions, optimize your store, and get access to special discounts and offers.
or learn more