Iconic Sales Booster for WooCommerce
Maximize Your Sales With a WooCommerce Cross-Sell Plugin
Increase your average order value by using proven techniques like ‘frequently bought together’ and ‘order bumps’ with our WooCommerce cross-sell plugin.
Trusted by over 20,000 WooCommerce Businesses and Online Shops
Frequently Bought Together
Boost Sales By Cross-Selling On The Product Page
- Add cross-sell products below the ‘Add to cart’ button so customers can find complementary products and increase their order value.
- Customize your sales message to make the offer more appealing and increase the likelihood of a sale.
- Add a discount offer to sweeten the deal and make your products irresistible to customers.
Customers Also Bought
Cross Sell Once A Customer Clicks ‘Add To Cart’
- Add a related products popup after a customer adds a product to their cart and make the most of your customer’s intent to buy.
- Customize the popup on a per-product basis to show customers products they may have missed and increase your sales as a result.
- Customers can add these products to their cart from within the popup for a seamless and frustration-free experience.
Order Bump at Checkout
Cross-Sell At The Checkout With An Irresistible Offer
- Add a one-time offer to the customer’s checkout so you can promote impulse purchases and increase your average order value.
- Display an offer based on the contents of the cart, or for all products to maximize the chance of a sale.
- Customize the offer by changing the sales text, its style, and position to make it fit seamlessly in with your checkout.
- Customers can add the product to their order at the checkout, so they never have to leave the checkout form. Resulting in a smooth, uninterrupted experience.
One-Click Cross-Sell After Checkout
Add a Post-Purchase Cross Sell After The Checkout
- Include a one-time offer that displays after the checkout and increase sales in your store with this high-converting technique.
- This offer is added to the customer’s existing order in one click without the need to enter card details again, resulting in a smooth experience.
- Completely customize every element of the offer text to suit you and appeal to customers to maximize its sales boosting power.
30-day money-back guarantee
Theme compatibility guaranteed
More Incredible Features
Iconic Sales Booster for WooCommerce also includes all of the following features — Optimize your WooCommerce store today and increase sales and conversions.
Track conversion rates of checkout based cross-sells and see what’s working for you. Then double down on those offers.
Any Payment Gateway
The one-click cross-sell after placing an order works with any payment gateway.
Works With Any Theme
Tested in multiple WooCommerce themes; as long as your theme is well coded and WooCommerce compatible, it will work.
Iconic Sales Booster has a modern and simple design, specifically created to blend with your existing theme.
Customize elements of the cross-sells to ensure they stand out and match the design of your theme.
Iconic Sales Booster is compatible with WPML, the multilingual WordPress plugin.
See how Iconic Sales Booster for WooCommerce looks for both customers and admin users.
Choose Your License
Which plan is right for you? Whichever one you choose, you’ll get access to this incredible plugin and our 5-star support.
14+ Sales-Boosting Plugins From Only $299
Get this plugin and more when you join the All Access club. Instantly increase your store’s selling power and usability.
Get Iconic Sales Booster, Flux Checkout, and WooThumbs for only
$257 $149 with our WooCommerce Conversions Bundle.
or learn more
100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you aren’t completely satisfied within 30 days of purchase, you’re more than welcome to a full refund!
- Version: 1.13.1
- Updated: 02 Jan 2023
- Released: 3 June 2019
- WordPress: 6.1
- WooCommerce: 7.2.2
- View Changelog
Frequently Asked Questions
Have you got a question about Iconic Sales Booster for WooCommerce? Check out some of the most popular questions and answers below.
What’s the difference between a cross-sell and an up-sell?
Cross-sells and up-sells are are similar, but used in different scenarios.
A cross-sell is an item which compliments the customer’s selected item; i.e. batteries or a memory card for a camera they’re buying.
An up-sell is used when you want to replace the customer’s selected item with a newer/better one.
Can I change the domain associated to the license?
Yes. Our system checks against the number of active installs, rather than the specific domain names. You can deactivate the plugin on one domain and then activate it on another domain with no issues.
Can I still use the plugin when my licence expires?
If you purchased an annual license, then yes, you can still use the plugin in its full capacity even after your license expires. However, you will no longer be able to receive updates or support for the plugin.
Can I use my licence in a development environment?
Yes. Most development environments will not count towards your site limit.
Do you offer lifetime licenses?
No. We do not offer any lifetime licenses for our plugins.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, if you decide within 30 days of purchase our plugin is not for you, we’ll happily refund you in full.
Do you offer a free trial?
No, however, we do have a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you decide within 30 days of purchase our plugin is not for you, we’ll happily refund you in full.
Do you offer multi-site licenses?
Yes, we do (and they’re heavily discounted)! When the checkout modal opens you can choose between 1 Site, 3 Sites, and 30 Sites under Plan Selected at the top. If you have any other requirements, please get in touch via our support page.
Is this a lifetime licence, or will it stop working after 1 year?
The license is an annual subscription. It can be canceled at any time. If you cancel the subscription, the plugin will continue to work as normal until the end of the paid-for period.
Once the license expires or is canceled, you will no longer receive updates or support for the plugin.
After expiration or cancellation, the plugin will continue to work on your site.
Why do I need a subscription?
WooCommerce is evolving constantly. A subscription model allows us to continue supporting the latest releases and offer the best support we can.
Will it work with my theme?
All Iconic plugins are tested in multiple WooCommerce themes. As long as your theme is well coded and WooCommerce compatible, it will work. If there are any issues, we’re more than happy to try and fix them; just get in touch.
Will my subscription renew automatically?
Yes, your subscription will renew automatically every year, unless you cancel it. If you do decide to cancel it, your license will still be valid for the paid-for period; this means you will still receive updates and support during that time.
Do you offer monthly plans?
No, not for single plugins; we only offer annual plans. For bundles, we do offer monthly and annual plans.