Wishlists for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Wishlists plugin by Iconic allows your customers to add products to an unlimited number of wishlists. Your customers can create wishlists for their birthday, Christmas, reading lists; anything you can think of.
There is proof that having an easy-to-use wishlist system on your WooCommerce store can increase sales and conversions. On top of that, the ability to share a list with family and friends increases your store’s reach and encourages new customers.
- Unlimited lists – make it easier for your customers to make a purchase by allowing them to create lists for every occasion.
- Privacy control – not everyone wants to share their list. Your customers can create private lists, public lists, and share them via a direct URL.
- Reach more potential customers – every list has built in sharing functionality for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and direct email.
- All product types supported – customers can add any default product type to their lists, including product variations.
- Partial variation support – customers can add variable products to their lists with only a few options selected.
- Easy wishlist creation – your customers can create a list directly after clicking “Add to Wishlist”, or choose an existing one. Reducing clicks and hassle for the customer is a sure-fire way to keep them engaged.
- Quick modal interface – many wishlist actions are displayed in a modal overlay. This makes it look great in any theme and prevents customers from leaving their current page.
- Clean design focussed on the details – Every part of the wishlist experience has been designed with the customer in mind, making their experience and journey painless; encouraging them to return and place an order.
- Find a list – allow your customers to find their friend’s wishlists; search by name, email, and wishlist title.
Every Iconic plugin is constantly evolving and improving. Here’s a few features that will be available soon in Wishlists for WooCommerce.
- Wishlist reports – find out which products are most popular in wishlists, and other useful data.
- Discounts – easily offer discounts on the most popular products, and notify the customers who have those products in their wishlists.
- Bulk actions – add all items to the cart, sorting, and filtering.
- Guest wishlists – allow guests to create and save a wishlist.
- Version 1.0.3
- Updated 1 July 2019
- Released 7 Nov 2018
- View Changelog
Tested Up To
- WordPress 5.2.2
- WooCommerce 3.6.4
- WordPress 4.9+
- WooCommerce 3.4.2+
- PHP 5.3+
Built for Speed
Easy to Use
After working with hundreds of WooCommerce extensions that are slow and bloated, it's been a pleasure working with Iconic. The code is clean. The features are focused. And best of all, they help grow your store's revenue!
Before buying a premium WooCommerce plugin, you usually weigh its code quality, performance, support responsiveness, and compatibility. Thankfully, with Iconic's quality products, there's no need to worry at all.
Do you offer monthly plans?
Do you offer multi-site licenses?
Can I still use the plugin when my licence expires?
Can I use my licence in a development environment?
Do you offer refunds?
Is this a lifetime licence, or will it stop working after 1 year?
Why do I need a subscription?
Will it work with my theme?
Will my subscription renew automatically?
Related Plugins View All
WooCommerce Show Single Variations
Display individual product variations of a variable product in your product listings. Make it easy for your customers to view and filter product variations.
WooThumbs for WooCommerce
Enable zoom, sliders, video, fullscreen, multiple images per variation, and customisable layout options for your product imagery.