The main feature of Show Single Variations allows you to display your product variations on the shop, featured, and search results as if they were individual products.
This guide will cover how to set this up.
Visual learner? Watch the video instead:
To get your variations to show individually on the shop page in WooCommerce, do the following:
- Go to Products > All Products in your WordPress dashboard.
- Select the variable product you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the Product Data section of the page (usually found below the main text/product description area).
- Click the Variations tab on the left.
- Click the expand arrow on the variation you want to show on the shop page.
- Once expanded, you’ll be able to see a bunch of new options, all added by the Show Single Variations Plugin, including:
- Show in Search Results?
- Show in Filtered Results?
- And Show in Catalog?
- Featured – this will show your product in featured product queries.
- Disable “Add to Cart”? This will change the ‘Add to Cart’ button to a ‘Select Options’ button. Useful for pre-selecting one attribute like ‘Color’ but having your customers choose the other attribute on the single product page.
- Click the checkbox next to each of the settings you want to apply.
- Once you’re happy, click Save Changes in the Product Data section of the page and then scroll up to the Publish section of the page and click Update.
Now when you view your shop pages, filter, or search, you’ll be able to see the products you’ve edited displaying as individual products.
WooCommerce Show Single Variations
Display individual product variations of a variable product in your product listings. Make it easy for your customers to view and filter product variations.
Was this helpful?
Please let us know if this article was useful. It is the best way to ensure our documentation is as helpful as possible.