Congratulations on purchasing Show Single Variations. You’re just a few steps away from getting it installed and activated on your WooCommerce site.
Look out for our emails
After purchasing Show Single Variations through the Iconic website, you’ll be sent 2 emails.
- The first will provide you with a link to download Show Single Variations, along with your license key. We recommend keeping your license key safe, you’ll need it later.
- The second will contain the invoice for your purchase. You can also download it as a PDF invoice for your records right from the email by clicking Your PDF Invoice.
Click the link to download Show Single Variations in the first email and we’ll move onto the next step.
Upload Show Single Variations
Now that you’ve downloaded the Show Single Variations zip file, you’re ready to upload it to your website.
- Login to your WordPress site.
- In the WordPress sidebar click Plugins > Add New.
- Then click Upload Plugin.
- Next, click Choose File and select the Show Single Variations zip file you downloaded from the first email.
- Click Install Now.
- Once installed, click Activate.
Verify your purchase
After activating Show Single Variations, you’ll be redirected to a license activation screen. This will verify your purchase and make sure you get the latest updates from us.
- Enter the license key from your first email in the License Key box.
- Then click Agree & Activate License.
Process Product Visibility
After installing WooCommerce Show Single Variations, you should run the Process Variation Visibility action. This will set the default visibility settings for all of your products and variations.
Note: this will not toggle the visibility of your variations – most likely it will set them all to hidden as per their default settings.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Show Single Variations.
- Click Process Product Visibility.
- The process will run and notify you when it is completed.
- You are now ready to start configuring the visibility of your product variations.
Show Single Variations is now installed and activated. So let’s get to setting it up.