If you’re looking to add fees to attributes in your WooCommerce store, but want to do it on a per-product basis, you can do so with Attribute Swatches.
For example, if your customer chooses a material of ‘Gold’ for your product, you can add $10 to the base price of the variation.
To add fees to your attributes on a per-product basis, take the following steps:
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Products > All Products and click to edit the product you want to add attribute fees to.
- Scroll down to the Product Data section of the edit product page and click the Attributes tab on the left.
- Once here, you’ll see all the attributes you’ve asigned to your product. Expand the attribute you’d like to add fees to by hovering over it and clicking the black down arrow.
- Next, scroll down to the Fees section and enter your fee beside each attribute value.
- Once happy with your additional fees, click the blue Save attributes button at the bottom of the Product data section.
- Then scroll to the top of the page and click the blue Update button in the Publish section to publish your changes.
Now when viewing the product on the frontend of your store, those attribute values will have additional fees assigned to them.
- If you’re using the default select dropdowns, the fees will not be listed in the dropdown. The fees will still be applied when adding to cart. This should change in WooCommerce 3.6.0 and the fees will be presented alongside the attribute value label.