Once WooCommerce Account Pages is installed and activated, it’s simple to add a new page to your WooCommerce account area.
To do this, take the following steps:
- Login to your WordPress admin area.
- Go to to Pages > Add New.
- Enter a title and content for your new account page. For this example, let’s call it User Guides and add some links to our user guides.
- Now select your main account page as the parent page from the right hand Page Attributes section.
- Once you’re ready, click Publish.
- Now when you go to your account area on the front end of your site, you will see your new page in the navigation:
WooCommerce Account Pages
Add and manage pages in your WooCommerce “My Account” area using the native WordPress “Pages” functionality.
Was this helpful?
Please let us know if this article was useful. It is the best way to ensure our documentation is as helpful as possible.