Congratulations on purchasing WooCommerce Linked Variations. You’re just a few steps away from getting it installed and activated on your WooCommerce site.
Look out for our emails
After purchasing Linked Variations through the Iconic website, you’ll be sent 2 emails.
- The first will provide you with a link to download Linked Variations, along with your license key. We recommend keeping your license key safe, you’ll need it later.
- The second will contain the invoice for your purchase. You can also download it as a PDF invoice for your records right from the email by clicking Your PDF Invoice.
Click the link to download Linked Variations in the first email and we’ll move on to the next step.
Upload Linked Variations
Now that you’ve downloaded the Linked Variations zip file, you’re ready to upload it to your website.
- Login to your WordPress site.
- In the WordPress sidebar click Plugins > Add New.
- Then click Upload Plugin.
- Next, click Choose File and select the Linked Variations zip file you downloaded from the first email.
- Click Install Now.
- Once installed, click Activate.
Verify your purchase
After activating WooCommerce Linked Variations, you’ll be redirected to a license activation screen. This will verify your purchase and make sure you get the latest updates from us.
- Enter the license key from your first email in the License Key box.
- Then click Agree & Activate License.
Linked Variations is now activated. So let’s get to setting it up.