As an online store owner, you might need to offer ASAP delivery for your customers. This is particularly useful for restaurants who don’t want to have set delivery date and time slots but instead want their order to be made and out the door fast.
To get this set up with WooCommerce Delivery Slots, take the following steps:
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Delivery Slots and click the Time Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the ASAP Delivery section.
- Click the Enable ASAP Delivery checkbox to allow your customers to choose ASAP for their selected delivery date slot.
- Once done, you’ll also be able to set a maximum number of ASAP orders available. This means ASAP delivery will be available for each delivery day until the maximum number of orders you set is reached.
- Next, you’ll be able to set an additional fee for ASAP delivery.
- Finally, you’ll be able to set a cut off time for ASAP delivery. This way you won’t get any orders you can’t fulfill past a certain time of day.
- Once happy, click the blue Save Changes button at the bottom of the page and you’ll see the ASAP delivery options visible at checkout.