Now that you’ve added your custom fields, you’ll want to start filling in the data for your variations.
To do this, take the following steps:
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Products > All Products and click to edit one of your variable products.
- Scroll down the page until you get to the Product data section of the page and click on the Variations tab.
- Click to expand one of your variations in this tab.
- Under the Description field, you will see your new fields. Simply fill them in as required.
- Once happy, click Save Changes or Update.
WooCommerce Custom Fields for Variations
Easily add custom fields to your product variations; the perfect way to display organised additional product data to your customers.
Was this helpful?
Please let us know if this article was useful. It is the best way to ensure our documentation is as helpful as possible.