Once you’ve installed Wishlists for WooCommerce by Iconic, the first thing you’ll want to do is create a page for your customers to view their Wishlists.
- In the WordPress admin area, navigate to Pages > Add New.
- Enter a title for the page, e.g. “Wishlists”.
- In the editor, enter the wishlists shortcode:
- Click Publish to create the page.
- Now the page has been created, navigate to Wishlists > Settings.
- Click the General tab.
- Select the page you just created from the Wishlist Page dropdown.
- Click Save Changes.
Now when you visit the page you created on the frontend of your website you should see something similar to this:
When the user has added some wishlists, the same page will look like this: