“Frequently Bought Together” is a section on your WooCommerce product pages, offering cross-sells of items which are often bought together at the same time. This is a popular cross-sell technique, also used by e-commerce giants such as Amazon.
These are added per-product under the “Sales Booster” tab. This is visible when editing a product.
- Login to your WordPress admin area.
- Navigate to Products.
- Select the product you want to add cross-sells to.
- Click on the Sales Booster tab.
- In the Frequently Bought Together field, start typing the name, SKU, or ID of a product you want to offer as a cross-sell.
- Once your product appears, click it or press enter to add it.
- Save or publish the product.
Note: If a product you add as a cross-sell is already in the customer’s cart, the product will not appear in the “Frequently Bought Together” section.