This article will walk you through the steps involved to upgrade your license.
What upgrade options do I have?
There are a couple of upgrade options available to you.
For individual plugin licenses, you can;
- Increase the site quota on your license to 3 or 30 sites.
- Upgrade from an annual license to a lifetime license.
For bundle licenses, you can:
- Upgrade between bundles to a higher or lower package.
Note: It is not currently possible to upgrade automatically from a single product license to a bundle. If you would like to do that, please contact support.
How to upgrade an individual plugin license
To upgrade your license, follow these steps;
- Go to our website, and visit the page for the product you’d like to renew.
- Scroll down to the Pricing section and click Get Started, or click Get Started in the product page nav.
- When the checkout opens, you’ll be able to switch between Annual and Lifetime, as well as selecting the number of licenses/sites.
- Now click Renewing or upgrading a license?
- Enter your current license key into the field and click Apply.
- The upgrade total will be discounted, based on how long you have left on your current license.
- You can now proceed through the checkout as normal.
Note: Once upgraded, your subscription date will be updated and your license key will remain the same.
How to upgrade a bundle license
The steps to upgrade bundle license are much the same as an individual plugin. The only difference is you will need to initiate the checkout on the specific bundle you’d like to upgrade to.
Was this helpful?
Please let us know if this article was useful. It is the best way to ensure our documentation is as helpful as possible.