How to Use Coupons With Flux Checkout
When it comes to using coupons in your WooCommerce store, Flux Checkout for WooCommerce has a few settings you can adjust to customize how customers use them at the checkout.
These settings allow you to hide the coupon field at the checkout and auto-apply a coupon at the checkout for all customers.
In this guide, we’ll go through them all. To find these settings, take the following steps:
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Flux Checkout and click the Checkout Page tab/link at the top of the page.
- Scroll down the page until you reach the coupon settings:
- Auto Apply Coupon – This setting will allow you to automatically apply a coupon to the checkout of every customer. It’s particularly useful for site-wide sales. Next to this setting, you’ll see an empty field. Type in your coupon of choice, and it will be applied to all checkouts.
- Hide Coupon Field – This setting, when checked, hides the coupon field from the checkout altogether. You can turn this on and off whenever you want.
- Once happy, scroll up or down the page and click the blue Save Changes button.
Note: If you hide the coupon field with the setting above, you can still allow customers to use coupons by sending them a custom link that has the coupon applied. For example: site.com/checkout?coupon=10OFF
Flux Checkout for WooCommerce
Prevent abandoned carts with a slick multi-step checkout experience, designed for your customer’s device.
Was this helpful?
Please let us know if this article was useful. It is the best way to ensure our documentation is as helpful as possible.